- Regular fit
- Stand collar, zip pockets and zip fastening ensure full functionality
- Crafted from recycled polyester jersey with recycled nylon front
- Stretch-rib trims ensure a snug fit
- Padded with Repreve, a high-performance fibre obtained from recycled plastic bottles. Compared to traditional fibres, Repreve production emits fewer greenhouse gases and conserves water and energy. To date, Repreve has recycled more than 20 billion plastic bottles
- North Sails patch on the sleeve
- 100% recycled polyester
- Do not bleach
- Machine wash cold 30°
- Iron low
- Do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Lay flat to dry
Annapolis combines the versatility of jersey with the protection of outerwear, crafted from recycled fabrics that reinforce North Sails’ commitment to protecting the planet. Its nylon front with striped quilting is padded with Repreve: an innovative fibre produced from recycled plastic bottles.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.
Garments intended to protect the wearer from the harshest conditions: waterproof fabrics, seams, zippers, pockets and closures constructed in order to prevent water from entering the garment and to protect the wearer from the elements. Secure cuff-closures, storm-flaps over zippers, protected pockets and adjustable hoods provide additional waterproofing protection.