- Regular fit
- Maxi pockets and chest pockets with heat-taped zips ensure optimal functionality
- Hood, drawstring hem and velcro cuff tabs provide protection from the wind
- Padded with fibres produced from recycled plastic bottles
- Made from ultra-breathable and high-performance GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ with a waterproof rating of 10,000 mm
- Maserati logo on the chest and North Sails patch on the sleeve
- 100% polyester
- Do Not Bleach
- Maximum Washing Temperature 40C° - Normal Process
- Tumble Drying Possible - Low Temperature Exhaust Temperature Max 60C°
- Iron At Maximum Sole Plate Temperature Of 110C°, Steam Ironing May Cause Irreversible Damage
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash Inside Out Separately
Exclusive. Responsible. High-performance. These are the concepts behind the new North Sails x Maserati collection, comprising a range of entirely unique garments driven by innovation. The Antarctic Jacket embodies these values to perfection, combining a GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ outer shell with insulating padding made from recycled plastic bottles. As well as being packed with ultra-functional details and crafted from highly efficient materials, this garment is able to withstand a water pressure of up to 10,000 mm, making it an absolute essential for open water adventures.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.
Garments intended to protect the wearer from the harshest conditions: waterproof fabrics, seams, zippers, pockets and closures constructed in order to prevent water from entering the garment and to protect the wearer from the elements. Secure cuff-closures, storm-flaps over zippers, protected pockets and adjustable hoods provide additional waterproofing protection.
Garment is constructed with a material that is impervious to wind and helps to prevent heat loss by maintaining the body’s warmth inside the garment.