- Regular fit
- Stand collar, pockets and zip fastening ensure full functionality
- Made from recycled nylon with a water-repellent coating
- Padded with Repreve, a high-performance fibre obtained from recycled plastic bottles. Compared to traditional fibres, Repreve production emits fewer greenhouse gases and conserves water and energy. To date, Repreve has recycled more than 20 billion plastic bottles
- Lined in recycled nylon
- Graphic quilting creates a flattering finish
- North Sails patch on the chest
- 100% recycled polyamide
- Do not bleach
- Machine wash cold 30°
- Do not iron
- Dry clean any solvent except trichloroethylene
A superior choice for the transitional season, the Bayonne vest can be easily layered over a t-shirt or shirt for a graphic yet feminine look. This style is crafted from matte recycled nylon with a water-repellent finish that ensures that water slides right off the surface, enhanced with flattering chevron quilting to accentuate the silhouette. Repreve padding completes the design: an innovative fibre produced from recycled plastic bottles designed to provide maximum warmth.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.
Garments intended to protect the wearer from the harshest conditions: waterproof fabrics, seams, zippers, pockets and closures constructed in order to prevent water from entering the garment and to protect the wearer from the elements. Secure cuff-closures, storm-flaps over zippers, protected pockets and adjustable hoods provide additional waterproofing protection.