- Comfort fit with spread collar for a timeless allure
- Checked flannel crafted from upcycled oyster shells
- Straight yoke and rounded hem define its elegant silhouette
- Embroidered logo on the chest adds a signature touch
- 74% cotton
- 23% seawool pet
- 3% elasthan
- Do Not Bleach
- Maximum Washing Temperature 40C° - Normal Process
- Tumble Drying Possible - Low Temperature Exhaust Temperature Max 60C°
- Iron At Maximum Sole Plate Temperature Of 110C°, Steam Ironing May Cause Irreversible Damage
- Professional Dry Cleaning In The Tetrachloroethylene And All Solvents Listed For The Symbol F - Normal Process
- Wash Separately
This comfort-fit shirt embodies North Sails’ sustainable spirit, crafted from soft flannel produced from upcycled oyster shells. Its checked pattern is styled in versatile, easy-to-wear colours.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.