- Regular fit
- Hood, zip pockets and zip fastening ensure full functionality
- Recycled softshell fabric with water-repellent coating
- Padded with Repreve, a high-performance fibre obtained from recycled plastic bottles. Compared to traditional fibres, Repreve production emits fewer greenhouse gases and conserves water and energy. To date, Repreve has recycled more than 20 billion plastic bottles
- Lined in recycled nylon with "Go Beyond" motto
- North Sails patch on the sleeve
- 92% recycled polyester
- 8% elasthan
- Do not bleach
- Machine wash cold on a delicates cycle 30°
- Iron low
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron embellishment
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
A fully functional design with contemporary appeal: the Hobart jacket is crafted from recycled softshell fabric with a breathable, water-repellent texture. A must-have staple in your winter wardrobe, it offers maximum protection thanks to its high-performance design, complete with a cosy hood and Repreve padding: an innovative fibre produced from recycled plastic bottles. Detailed with our "Go Beyond" motto on the inside.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.
Garments intended to protect the wearer from the harshest conditions: waterproof fabrics, seams, zippers, pockets and closures constructed in order to prevent water from entering the garment and to protect the wearer from the elements. Secure cuff-closures, storm-flaps over zippers, protected pockets and adjustable hoods provide additional waterproofing protection.
Garment is constructed with a material that is impervious to wind and helps to prevent heat loss by maintaining the body’s warmth inside the garment.