- Regular fit with hood and zip fastening
- Ribbed trims define the silhouette
- Kangaroo pockets ensure full functionality and add a sporty touch
- Crafted from 100% GOTS and OEKO-TEX® certified organic cotton fleece, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances
- Contrast side stripes add a bold graphic touch
- Printed North Sails logo on the chest
- 100% organic cotton
- Do not bleach
- Machine wash cold 30°
- Iron low
- Do not dry clean
Pair this mini-me sweatshirt with the matching jogging bottoms for a statement sporty look. Boasting a comfy versatile silhouette with a hood, kangaroo pockets and zip fastening, it's crafted from pure GOTS and OEKO-TEX® certified brushed cotton fleece, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.