- Regular fit with crew neck and long sleeves
- Crafted from 100% GOTS and OEKO-TEX® certified organic cotton jersey, grown in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances
- Printed maxi North Sails lettering on the chest adds a distinctive graphic touch
- 100% organic cotton
- Do not bleach
- Machine wash cold on a gentle cycle 30°
- Iron low
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron embellishment
- Iron on reverse
This long-sleeved T-shirt is distinguished by maxi lettering and a colour-block design in North Sails’ iconic tones. Its pure cotton jersey construction is both GOTS and OEKO-TEX® certified, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.