- Crafted from an OEKO-TEX® certified rayon and nylon blend, manufactured without the use of harmful substances
- Crew neck and long sleeves create a versatile, ultra-functional silhouette
- Ribbed trims ensure a snug feel and a flawless fit
- North Sails logo on the shoulder adds a signature touch
- 63% viscosa
- 37% polyamide
- Do not bleach
- Hand wash - cold wash
- Do not iron
- Dry clean petroleum solvent only on a gentle process
- Dry in the shade
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Do not twist
- Lay flat to dry
- Using Non-Biological detergent
- Do not use fabric softener or bleach
This men’s jumper boasts a relaxed, versatile silhouette, knitted with a stocking stitch texture for exceptional thermal insulation. Its blended rayon and nylon construction is OEKO-TEX® certified as having been manufactured without the use of harmful substances.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.