- Regular fit with elasticated drawstring waistband
- Crafted from certified organic cotton fleece, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances.
- Side and back pockets ensure full functionality and maximum comfort
- Contrast side stripes add a bold graphic touch
- Printed North Sails logo on the back and lettering on the side add a signature graphic touch
- 100% organic cotton
- Do not bleach
- Machine wash cold 30°
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron low
- Do not dry clean
- Wash Separately
- Wash inside out
- Iron on reverse
- Do not iron the print
These jogger-style Bermuda shorts are dedicated to kids always on the go in search of freedom and nature. Boasting a versatile sporty silhouette, they feature a drawstring waist and maxi North Sails lettering printed on the side. Their pure cotton fleece construction is certified, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.