- Regular fit
- Stand collar, zip pockets and two-way zip fastening for full functionality
- Crafted from recycled wool with a graphic jacquard motif
- Padded with recycled materials
- Lined in recycled nylon
- North Sails patch on the sleeve
- 85% recycled polyester
- 15% polyacryl
- Do not bleach
- Do not wash
- Do not iron
- Dry clean any solvent except trichloroethylene
The warm feeling of wool and a versatile graphic motif, all rounded off with a sustainable twist. The Stykkisholmur short puffer jacket is characterised by a patterned recycled wool outer shell, crafted entirely from recycled materials. Printed lettering on the inside expresses North Sails’ core values.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.