With its multifunctional 3-in-1 construction, the Tramontana jacket embodies the core values of the Maserati x North Sails collection. Comfortable, ultra-lightweight and able to withstand 10,000 mm of water pressure, its outer shell is crafted from recycled nylon fabric, equipped with adjustable cuff tabs and bungee cords for a snug fit. The detachable quilted liner is insulated with padding produced from 100% recycled plastic bottles. Embellished with collab logos on the sleeve and zip pulls.
- Regular fit
- Heat-taped zip closure
- Made from lightweight high-performance recycled nylon with a waterproof rating of 10,000 mm
- Adjustable hood and velcro cuff tabs provide protection from the wind
- Slant pockets with heat-taped zips ensure optimal functionality
- Two inside thermo-adhesive zip pockets printed with technical info and dual branding
- Inside maxi Maserati trident print
- Detachable high-neck liner padded with fibres produced from recycled plastic bottles
- Maserati logo on the chest and North Sails patch on the sleeve
- 100% polyester
Shipping time in UK
- 3-5 working days from the date of shipment of the goods
- Free shipping for orders over € 80
- Shipping costs €5 for orders under € 80
We have a 30 day returns policy which means you have 30 days from receiving the item to request a return free of charge. To be eligible for a return, the item must be in the same condition as you received it, unworn or unused, with tags and in its original packaging. You will find the return label and form directly in the package, you can always contact us for any questions about the return at webcustomercare@northsail. com or at +393346662890. For more information, see the Refund Policy.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.
"Water-resistant" describes the fabric’s ability to provide protection in wet weather. A water-resistant fabric uses a DWR coating or a dense weave to prevent saturation of a garment’s outer layer. Water-resistant fabrics shed or repel water; however, they are not entirely waterproof.
Garment is constructed with a material that is impervious to wind and helps to prevent heat loss by maintaining the body’s warmth inside the garment.