- Made from cotton and recycled nylon
- Elasticated waist with branded drawstring
- Side pockets and back patch pocket
- North Sails lettering on the inner waist
- Logo patch on the left leg adds a signature touch
- 52% cotton
- 48% polyamide
An understated design with iconic North Sails attitude: these mini-me swim shorts make a versatile addition to their holiday wardrobe. Crafted from cotton and recycled nylon to reduce the amount of waste sent to landfill, their sleek volley silhouette is elevated with a branded drawstring, round logo patch and printed lettering on the inner waist.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.